Wednesday, January 11

Snow

The weather forecast for Monday said there was a 30% chance for rain. It turns out they were wrong as it snowed all day. I was standing in the kitchen baking something, can't seem to remember what, and I noticed some snow falling in the backyard. I yelled for the kids to come look and they were all over the moon excited, nearly as much as Grandma Andrea, Aunt Naomi, and myself. We were all thrilled to see snow, but we were bummed that it wasn't sticking. Regardless we were excited and wanted to go play outside and enjoy the weather. A few hours later the snow started to stick and everything was covered with nearly an inch of snow - not much but we will take it.

maybe I should start a blog on places my kids have fallen asleep -  Conrad fell asleep for a  little bit while in the corner right before all the snow started

so excited to see snow again, everyone went running outside (barefoot and all) for a few minutes

trying to show me the snowflakes in his hair

Conrad was trying to figure out where the snow was coming from

snow flakes

watching the snow from his window during nap time

she was so excited to get the mail in the snow

No comments: