Saturday, January 7

Breakfast

There are few things that we can count on like clockwork with five kids. Yet there is one thing that every morning Jon and I can count on, and in fact predict its coming. Before it even happens we both kinda roll our eyes and smirk and give each other a "here it comes" kinda look. Then it happens, "Mom, Dad, I'm hungry" oh man, even typing it I can hear Bubba's little voice saying it. Yes indeed, every morning within minutes of waking up we are greeted with that phrase, more like demand and question all in one, from Bubs. That boy has an endless pit for a stomach and after sleeping all night he seems to be starving. 

I don't think I can ever make breakfast fast enough in this house. On top of it all as soon as I have finished the dishes from breakfast I hear, "Mom, I'm hungry. Is it snack time?" Yup, another thing we can count on - someone is always hungry regardless of what time it is or how much they might have just eaten.

Nose scrunch while eating breakfast - so talented

cream cheese face - lol

he always gets so messy with bagels


No comments: