Tuesday, January 17

Messy Girl

Tonight we made some vegan mac 'n "cheese" ... actually, it needs a new name, I'll call it "Awesome Healthy Macaroni". I was surprised by how good it was. I'm not sure why, but I wasn't expecting it to be good. We've been baking and cooking vegan for awhile, but vegan mac just didn't sound right (although I've never been much a fan of real mac 'n cheese - I strongly dislike how the second it turns slightly less than hot its one big clump of ick). This stuff was really tasty. It gets it yellow color mainly from nutritional yeast and a little tomato paste. Ezekiel and Grae really loved the stuff, especially Grae. 

These pictures seriously crack me up. We love this little girl so much. Not much explanation needed other than silly Grae was tired and loving her dinner so she was being as silly as ever, and her hair was all messy to match her face. 









No comments: