Sunday, January 29

Boxes

This is my life right now.... Surrounded by a sea of boxes!

Did I mention yet how much I hate moving?! Well, I guess I hate the packing and unpacking not the moving part. 

I also hate procrastination but with moving you sort of have to. There are certain things you can't pack till right before and it drives me crazy. I should be a pro at this by now. We've done it 13 times... I think that's right? Lol. I think if we didn't have kids right away we would have sold all our belongings except a bag of clothes and moved from place to place in foreign countries - we live moving to new places and exploring. Meeting new people and learning their stories.

I'm blogging all this from my phone while sitting in the toy room in front of all those boxes. I was trying to decide what to pack next... I guess this blog is a great distraction from what's in front of me. We did pack up the whole garage today, took a truck full of clothes and stuff to goodwill, and also donated three couches. Yet there is still so much to do.

No comments: