Tuesday, February 28

Birthday Take 2

Oh - I forget to mention on her other birthday post that while we were walking to the van after the Aquarium and Hard Rock, Shortie told me she wanted to go home and clean her room and our room because we made her day so awesome and special that she wanted to do something nice for us. After this birthday take two she told us it was the best ever birthday of her life.

We decided to have a birthday party for Shortie once we moved... honestly it was a bit of me wanting the moment of having my family all together for a special event in one of my kids life, which was one of the main reasons we moved to Texas. So why not start with one of these moments the first weekend we are here. We had my sister, brother in law, my cousin, his wife, their three children, my grandma, and my mom (my Dad was sick) It was the first time my family could all be together for a kiddos birthday since Shortie's second birthday! It really was amazing for me, and I know Shortie loved it too. We had only been in the house for a few days but it was joy to have everyone over for the afternoon.




my nephew, aka Roscoe Dog

Baby Grae had a cold in her eye, but she loved her orange cupcake

having fun!


Shortie and Dallas (they are only 6 weeks apart - we have a picture of these two around their first birthday up in Shortie's room and it amazes me how quickly they are growing up)

always having fun together

.love. 

I love both of their little grins :)

Uncle Collin made Ezekiels day by playing trains with him

she looks too old!

she flew in the air! she jump right as Mocha ran by and caught her legs - she flew and landed on her elbow and knee. poor baby! Auntie RahRah cuddles helped 
smores!

No comments: