Tuesday, February 28

Aquarium

We went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore on Saturday the 28th for Shortie's birthday (she still didn't know where we were going until we got there). The kids all loved it. There were sharks, rays, an octopus, frogs, birds, loads of fish... the list could go on and on. (this trip also sparked another future trip to the Aquarium in Atlanta --- one of the largest in the world with whale sharks, manta rays, and great hammerheads... hoping to go this summer for a weekend trip). After the aquarium we had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe. Our waiter got the whole packed restaurant to sing happy birthday to Shortie. She loved it but was also very shy and just stood there with a blank look of terror on her face. It was awesome! My parents were with us and I have realized that when my dad is with me I dont know why I bother to try and take pictures. He is a pro photographer and always gets the great shots, so I really didn't take too many pictures while out. I'll have to get his pictures and then I'll post them.






No comments: