Wednesday, December 28

Noodles Everywhere

This morning while making breakfast for the kids,  Graesynn came booking it over when she realized the fridge was open. All of our kids when little look at the fridge like this magical treasure chest. Its full of all sorts of goodies and its the place that food comes from, and being Schroeder's - food is pretty magical and important. As I was grabbing for the orange juice stuck in the back she managed to grab a bag of noodles that Jon had cooked last night. I scooted her back and let her keep her treasure figuring that it was a zip-locked bag and she was too little to open it (I mean, seriously, sometimes I have a hard time opening those things... but I should know by now that when something is childproof - it simply means that a child will find a way to open it regardless of how hard it might be for us able adults to). Sure enough a few minutes later I hear her squeal with delight and I turn around to find noodles everywhere!

slippery noodles

being a cheerleader with noodles - so fun!

"Hurry! Eat as many as you can before Mom takes them away" ---I'm sure that's what she is thinking!

No comments: