Tuesday, December 27

Here Goes Nothin'

Okay - so here goes a new blog...
I uploaded some of my old blog to this one. I am hopeful and determined to blog again. 

Where to start - I have horrible luck with electronics. Every time I think I'm going to get back to blogging something breaks... first I managed to have my camera fly out of my hand while the lenses was extended and it completely busted (right after taking Graesynnn's newborn pictures, such a bummer but thankful we got those). Then my parents were so generous to give us one of their old pro cameras - however the memory card didn't fit in the laptop and we didnt have one of those fancy cords to make it easy, so we were putting the card in the printer and transferring that way -- and sure enough the printer died. We then bought an awesome new brother printer that prints tabloid sizes (awesome for printing and copying things for the kids!) And wait for it - our laptop broke. Some how the charging point inside shifted over and broke. Finally got the computer back and I left for Texas for almost two months in prep for my sisters wedding! Some how between Texas and VA my camera charger went missing. Finally found a new charger and wait for it --- our battery was fried, and now we need a new battery... oi-- For Christmas I had asked for a new camera like the one I managed to fly into our tile, and my awesome husband bought me one (with an extended warranty, lol) We are ordering a new battery for the pro camera and we are going to try and get the old broken lenses camera fixed... as long as the laptop holds up I should have loads of pictures and blogging to post (did I mention in all of this I shattered my cell phone, which was my back up camera... oh and our tv lamp went out -- the lamp that projects the picture not a coffee table lamp --- 2011 was just a bad year for electronics in the  house!)

so here goes nothin' - back to blogging about our Life Raising Five

No comments: