Wednesday, December 28

Christmas

This was our first Christmas in ten years just being our  little (okay not so little) family. It was my parents first Christmas in over thirty years with it being just the two of them! Thank God for technology and the ability to skype!

Here are some pictures taken after I opened my awesome new camera --- I was able to take a few with the fried battery (it will charge enough to take nearly 10 pictures) earlier in the morning, I'll have to upload those because that's the camera I used when Shortie opened her new electric guitar.
Bubba wearing his new 3D glasses for his new Star-Wars book

I was playing with the different functions of the camera - this is the fishbowl one! Jon was tuning Shortie's new guitar

Our tree and fireplace --- I love having Christmas decor and really miss it when its put away

Graesynn dancing! 


we picked some of our favorite pictures from 2011 and made them into ornaments for the tree, some we simply laminated and others we put into the round ornaments

Zekie! the kids loved seeing all the silly pictures in the tree

we let the kids pick and decorate a tree for the library that can be seen from our front yard - they love the bright colors and I love the craziness of it!

we made star-wars snowflakes! 

No comments: