Friday, September 19

...long time..long blog about sleep

Haven't posted really all week...oops... tomorrow there will be lots of post... actually really today - seeing how it is after midnight.

Poor Jon - work is going to come very early tomorrow! 5 am is way too soon.

Actually Bubba wakes up at 6, so I'll be up to. Zek sleeps from 11:00 or 12:00ish to around 6:00ish. But Bubba ever since coming out here wakes up early (even going back to Texas to have Zek, Bubs went back to his normal wake up time of 8...not sure why he gets up early here) anyways - he wakes up grabs the remote and hands it to me. Not that I turn the t.v. on - he just likes handing it to me. (no cartoons until after breakfast) If he can't find the remote, he hands me the phone...odd, and not sure why. He then sits on the couch slowly waking up until around 7:30ish. During that time, he sort of talks to me - or cuddles - or wants to sit with Zek. Its great - but if only he could sleep in first and then do it :0)

Once he fully wakes up he wants "shtree" or "sheere" (aka Shortie) to wake up. And then full boy play mode is on!

Shortie is usually good at getting up - very loving in the morning, always "Hi mom. Love you. Did you have a good sleep? I had a long night sleep" its really cute and then she tends to ramble for a little about really random things. Its adorable. But if she is really tired, and in a deep sleep, like when we need to go to church and you have to wake her up - she rolls over and just cries out "nooooo" and then "I'm not done yet"... and shes out, just like Jon, she can fall asleep super fast! :0) I love the mornings and night when they really talk in their little toddler language - love it!

So - its late and I'm rambling just like my kids - its clear where they get it ... off to bed... then hopefully another blessed Friday.

No comments: