Monday, August 25

Blisters and Art

Bubba takes after Auntie RahRah


So Bubba has a pair of rain boots that he loves. We let him wear them every once in awhile but always with socks - because he has the stinkiest feet for a little boy otherwise. The other day he picked out his clothes... he got his little chair climbed in the closet and got out some PJ pants and then a t-shirt. He then ran out to the front closet and found his boots (putting them on all by himself) Once he has them on he rarely lets you take them off. He even took a nap in them. He ended up with a little blister, but he didnt mind. Then the next day he put them on again. We went out shopping all day and I figured his blister had to bother him - it didn't, but still, I made him take his boots of so I could see it ---- the poor kid --- he had three blisters and a blood ring on his foot --- he looked at it and said "ouchie ma" and smiled and wanted the boots back on --- he is a serious boy - tough!


- the picture on the bottom right is his boot after I took it off... inside it there is lots of dried blood... Bubba never once said ouchie while wearing the boots and never walked like his foot hurt --


















Arts 'n Crafts
Everyday I try to do a craft project with the kids - or have them help me make bread or pastries... always something fun for them while home. So they made "be kind to everyone bees" and Hand sheeps... each craft goes with a bible story and has a song that goes with it too.. .its really fun for all of us. I love watching them get so into it and learning, they love doing it, and then when Jon gets home they are all proud to show him what they did... its adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sheep!
Poor Bubba- my feet hurt just seeing his.