Sunday, November 2

Sunday

The weekend is over...

but it was a great weekend!

Saturday we went out looking for houses, and found some beautiful places! The leaves are really starting to get red, and have some bright yellows - beautiful! We tried to take some pictures while out driving around - hopefully I will post them tonight if not tomorrow.

Today - we had church. I love our church, and the kids love our church! Gas was only $2.17 today (although it is cheaper in Texas), to fill my car was only 35 bucks instead of 60 (at one point it was over 70) love it! We had a very fun afternoon and evening at the Hammonds house! Jon and I loved watching out little ones play with their kiddos - and then Zek and Ella are only 6 weeks apart - so much fun! Laura is an artist, and so we painted together (although I'm not really sure what I painted...it is paint on a canvas...therefore a painting). Its been great making friends out here - strong Christian families! A real blessing!

and now -- I am off to feed Zek...

No comments: