Friday, November 14

hello.hello

Happy Birthday Laura!!!
Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!

We went from fall weather around 30 degrees to summer weather here in Austin, it was 82 degrees earlier today when we went out! I miss my fall weather and foliage...

I have a lot of pictures to add to the computer but I need to go to my parents house to download the pictures --- so until then, just boring rambling post.

Earlier today Shortie came up to me and said "look Mom, my feet are like Daddy" I thought because she was barefoot -- but she then said, "they are so dirty!" we all had a big laugh about that one!

The kids miss all of their Virginia friends -- but they are having fun hanging out in Austin. We went to buy some pumpkins to make more pie and muffins and I told the kids we were going to the pumpkin store. Shortie looked all puzzled and said, "Mom I dont want to go to the pumpkin place, thats a long drive back to Virginia for a pumpkin." I love the way kids think --- the last two times we bought pumpkins we were in VA -- 

Maybe tonight when I get home from dinner with Kirsten I will post a longer blog --- once the kiddos are asleep :0) Jon is out at one of his coworkers house tonight. He found out last week that one of the new techs is a Christian and he has a new little baby at home.

*side note to Jon* I love you babe! We all miss you and look forward to seeing you on Thanksgiving! Shortie said "I love you to more pieces Daddy!" xoxox love ya. Oh, and remind me to tell you about a few jokes :0)

No comments: