Wednesday, November 5

Cox Farms again

We went to Cox Farms again on Nov. 3rd. The Hammonds family, and Anna with her kiddos - Ox and Tovi, joined us. Bubba was tired and not really wanting to be adventurous and my knee was not happy with the uneven dirt and walking (blah...not happy with my knees)






Bubba was very impressed with the mirror. He thought it was very cool -- although at first he was studying it like crazy - trying to make sense of it.













Matthew was having fun with the mirror too.














the girls playing in the mirror. Shortie's hand looks tiny!















Shortie loved this area... but, only because we have a Veggie Tales that is "Wizard of Ha's" so she was telling me who all the characters were...Pa Grape, Larry, Bob the Tomato.... I wonder what she would think if she saw the actual Wizard of Oz...although I am not a fan of that movie



We went on a hay ride, and Bubba was holding on to me, Zek was in the Baby Bjorn, and little Tovi was in my lap. Tovi is so cute -- he nearly fell asleep.











Little Zek was trying to see what was going on while on the hay ride.


















I have pictures of all the little ones except Baby Ella, and Ox... not sure how I didn't get any of Ox... random

No comments: