Thursday, October 16

Zek

Yes, I realize I am posting three blogs in a row of Zek... I have a lot of things to post, and I am trying to go in order of when the pictures were taken (minus the trip) and the ones of the other kids include video - and that takes a little while to upload --- I figured while I was feeding Zek I would add a few post --if I did the video it would only be one post... yes a lot of explaining...its late...yet again rambling...



Anyways. We've realized that Zek is more than likely going to have brown eyes (probably a brownish green...not that deep brown... more a pale brown...) Shortie has piercing blue - sometimes teal looking eyes, Bubba has hazel eyes (in the light you can really see all the colors... the center is the most brown, then a green with bits of brown, and the edge is a gray blue...) and Zeks already look more brown...who knows...only time will tell. -oh and Jon has blue eyes, and mine are a hazel of brown and green.

Its fun that they all look alike - but different - Shortie is the only one that had blond hair and blue eyes. She had a button nose when little and long turtle neck. Bubba had the apple cheeks and dimples with very curly reddish brown thick hair and lots of it. And Zek he has brown thin hair, apple cheeks, Shortie's smile, and adorable little ears. Yet they all three look alike... DNA - so interesting :) Oh, and then there are their personalities --- thats a whole other blog... maybe another late night ramble in the future

No comments: