Monday, October 13

late night ramble

So I really do have lots of photos to add - and not just of the trip - but I've been mentally busy trying to figure life out...well, not so much life - but where to move and when to move --- lots on the mind ---

anyways - while looking up places to live, Jon and I thought it was very funny that one of the townhouses put on its listing on MSN that they were 5 minutes from Starbucks! Seriously - is that what we've come to? Buying a house because its by a Starbucks?!?!?! On the road trip I was shocked that literally every street corner in Boston had a Starbucks --- walk to the end of one street and turn the corner and .boom. there is another one!... so weird how we can't drive 15 minutes for something --- heck in Vermont I had to wait-what-8 hours to find a Starbucks -finally in New York!!!


so here is one of my favorite candid moments from the trip...
from our camera
still waiting to see if there are any candid ones on my parents camera
*hint.hint*
J/K
that was for you Mom!



this is the first night in New Haven, Conn. The hotel room was great - we had a one bedroom (everything was booked as we tried to book it moments before we took off for the road, as it was one of the busiest weekends for the New England states for travel -- yea for fall foliage tourist!) and I thought no problem - a king bed in one room for my parents - and the sofa bed for us... Shortie had been saying she wanted to sleep with Gaw and Papa - so that would just leave Jon, myself, and Bubba on the bed - Zek being in his thingeemabober...wrong! The whole Schroeder family slept on the sofa bed...and by the whole Schroeder family sleeping - I really mean, Jon and the kids sleeping...lol. the kids are like him and can sleep anywhere - not me... but it was fun and made for a great story - and some silly photos

No comments: