Wednesday, June 6

Conrad Photo Booth

We had a bad storm come through today right around the time that we were waiting for Daddy. The older kids were sitting in the doorway watching the storm and I decided to take a picture with Conrad while he was sitting on my lap --- he started being a ham so I kept taking the pictures. I love all his facial expressions!


"I'm not so sure about this taking a picture thing"
"just joking - haha"
"I'm so funny I crack myself up"
"look my Mom's hair is a different color now"
"wait, no, look at me!"
"evil laugh time"
"hmm, whats next up my sleeve?"
"I introduce my little sister Graesynn"
"and her scary looking baby doll, aren't we so cute together"
"haha, evil laugh. I stole the baby doll and Graesynn will scream in defeat while Mom screams in amazement at my awesomeness" 

No comments: