Monday, April 16

Pictures

So I already admitted I've been a bad Blogging Mom --- but the good news is I'm getting back to everything and feeling great! So lots of updating to do and lots of pictures to throw at ya - so I'm just going to be posting loads of pictures until I get caught up and then I'll get back to blogging about the real stuff you want to read {you know what I'm talking about - about me going crazy, or about the kids stuffing something down the toilet and flooding the whole downstairs, my never ending streak of butter fingers breaking something practically daily, the sometimes adorable but mostly hysterical things my kids say... you know all the blessings and adventures of Life Raising Five} 


Mocha Dog! 
Baby Grae playing with her big sisters barbie and ken

sisters coloring the fence

he is getting so big!

picking out recipes from Chef Chloe's Kitchen -- he's always had a thing for pretty chefs - his old favorite was Chef Giada

giving the attitude, lol

Big girl bed!

she loves climbing up and down

um, why are you eating the peel of a kiwi Ezekiel? - answer: "because its yummy" strange he is!

yup, eating a peel of the kiwi - turns out all the kids liked it... its super healthy but I think I'll pass

Bubba loves to help in the kitchen - making chocolate syrup (and its vegan)

love it! 

ha ha! Shortie trying to kiss Bubba!

"Hmm? I'm not doing anything I'm not suppose to..."

My Conrad - aka bruiser 

No comments: