Monday, April 9

Lima Beans


hitching a ride

loves eating oranges

trying to open his banana

Growing up I heard stories about how much my Dad hates lima beans. We once had a lima bean food fight at the table as my dad protested his lima beans. Not really sure why but I felt like buying some a few weeks ago and then finally decided to give them a try... okay, really I just gave them to the kids for the fun of it. I told them they were Papa's favorites (I was being sarcastic and unlucky for them they are too young to always catch sarcasm). I tried one, not as bad as I thought, but not as wonderful as I hoped. However all the kids loved them. They ate their portion, and shockingly asked for more. I was so stunned I picked up the phone and called my Dad. I think he's going to have a talk with the kiddos and maybe even show him what lima beans are good for --- food fight!

!
yum! Shortie loved her food

Ezekiel would put a lima bean on each prong and then happily devour them 

Grae ate lima beans one after the other

No comments: