Tuesday, July 24

Go Figure

I can't believe its been that long since I last blogged! Yikes! Well, our poor laptop decided it didn't want to work - again! Only have the what seems like the millionth time of the port jack and the wiring breaking did we learn that our lovely Toshiba is known to have a "design flaw" causing this very problem! Would have been nice to know! Now we are waiting for a new power jack, wiring, and battery. Nearly as much as new laptop... hmm.. maybe that's not such a bad idea. Hehe. I am currently typing this from our new awesome computer. A 23 inch touch screen - which I have been wanting for art reasons. It was all my awesome husbands idea. We are still going to get our computer fixed but not until next month - we need (yes need not want... working from home requires one) a computer so waiting a few weeks to get the parts in all while going without did not seem like a good plan. I'm so excited about this computer! However... I have to reprogram everything, find all my old favorites, and figure out a place for this beast!

I have tons of pictures to blog - not sure when I will get to it, but hopefully within the next few days. Just wanted to post and say we are still here... just go figure we would have another electronic failure.

No comments: