Friday, December 19

in Austin...finally!

So we are finally back in Austin!

We had a great time in Cali and Colorado but its nice to not be on the road...
Numbered List

This is just a short post because I am still sick - on the drive to Austin from Colorado we decided to add a few extra hours (what is four more hours when already driving 18??) We want to go to every state, so by adding the four extra hours we could hit three more states.... what we weren't planning on is the stomach flu! It started with Bubba and spread to each of us... Some how (totally God) I was able to "put it off" until we made it to my parents house, lots of prayer! I was the first one to feel sick, and the last one to really be sick. What a joyous return we brought to my parents - 5 sickies!

We have a zillion pictures and tons of great stories to go along with them -- hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better and can post them (Jon, Shortie and Bubba are doing better. Zek is now able to keep stuff down but he has a terrible cough...so hopefully tomorrow we will all be better!)

No comments: